POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : movie within : Re: movie within Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:35:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: movie within
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 31 Jan 2004 14:01:35
Message: <cjameshuff-5D04D9.14013731012004@news.povray.org>
In article <40170c7c$1@news.povray.org>,
 "Dan P" <dan### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> * Don't give me no guff about DirectX... I don't see SGI working it's
> tail-off to make OpenGL better, but Microsoft is clamoring to do so because
> of their gaming franchise, and Microsoft seems to be turning a new leaf
> lately... along with the rest of the industry. .NET is wonderful thing.

I don't know where to start. Argh...
*beats Daniel repeatedly over the head with a clue-bat...*

Look into OpenGL 2.0. OpenGL is being actively developed, and the
stability of its API is an advantage. And both DirectX and .NET are
completely, utterly useless to anyone not on a recent version of Windows.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg>
http://tag.povray.org/